Wednesday, September 24, 2008

stickysheets

You know that feeling when your mom comes to visit???? Well, my mom called yesterday and said she was stopping over on her way home from lunch. Oh no, that gave me about 15 minutes to clean my house-there is way to much pet hair for the lint brush or lint roller. They go so slow and barely pick up anything—thank goodness I had the sticky sheet a friend had told me about. It’s the newest thing in pet clean up and is supposed to pick up dog hair and cat hair just by sticking to it with the tape sheet. It’s like a big piece of pet tape, crazy huh? Well, I started on the couch with a little peel, stick and pull action and it was so easy- I couldn’t believe it! In just few minutes I had done the sofa, chair, bed and even the drapes that were covered in the cat hair at the bottom. All the fur cleanup that used to be so tedious was really easy. So, my mom showed up and wanted me to drive her down to the beach to go for a walk. Ugh.. I had already balled up the sticky sheet and tossed it aside so I had to pull it apart and was surprised that it came right apart and was even still sticky. We went out to my car e chair that my cat loves to sit in also. Same thing- cat hair removal was so easy! This is the easiest way to clean up pet hair I have ever found. I even took it out to my car just to see if it would clean pet hair on upholstery and it did! I am so excited and can’t wait for everyone to try. Go to www.stickysheets.com to get yours and showed her how easy it was to remove pet hair from the upholstery. Pet hair removal has never been so easy and quick! You gotta try this if you want to clean up quick- it even impresses mom! Their site is www.stickysheets.com

No comments: