Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pet hair removal

Some friends of mine, a married couple- just got a new puppy! The cutest thing ever and a perfect companion for they two cats they already have. The only downside is that now the pet hair is everywhere! It’s pretty gross! I had to tell them about this new Sticky sheet I found and how great it works on dog hair, cat hair and even people hair that always seems to be falling out!
The next time I went over there I brought one with me- just to show them how wonderful it is at pet hair removal. Sticky Sheets are so easy too; you just peel the back off and stick! We started with the couch , then the chair , bed, all around the house, even the drapes. They were some amazed at all the dog hair and cat hair that was removed. The one StickySheet I brought with me pretty much cleaned the whole place. It didn’t even stick to itself really. Soooooo easy to use! Traditional pet hair removal methods- lint roller and lint brushes have met their match. Everyone with pets needs Sticky Sheets! Try them from www.stickysheets.com

No comments: